I have discovered that I am
quite skillful in the recording and editing of sound because I can simply record
a section of speech or any sort of sound and edit it to suit its purpose. For
example, I can record a certain part of sound and stop it wherever necessary,
cut out specific parts and put other sounds together.
I had gained experience in this skill mainly
from a summer challenge I had done which focused on media where I had to create
a short video, with a group of people, and during this we were taught the basics
to recording and editing sounds as well as the video. I was also taught a bit
of this in my media class.
I hope to improve this skill by learning more
ways to edit the sounds I record because there are still a number of things I
am unable to do with recorded sound such as change the pitch of the noise.
Other skills I hope to gain are to take and edit photos because it has always
been an interest of mine and it would be a good thing if I had some experience
in this to improve my media skills. I would be able to manipulate different
photos to give them a certain effect or take professional looking images that
could also produce a certain effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment